How To Get Rid Of Sunken Eyes In Easy Steps?
Are you also a victim of the sunken eye? Well, not anymore. As today you are going to learn the best ways with the help of which you can easily get rid of the dull look of your eyes. There are many people, who are not even aware of what exactly the sunken eyes (เบ้าตาลึก, which is the term in Thai) are. So, the skin of your eyes may appear darker, sunken, and hollow. This might be due to many possible reasons. Although, the most common factor here is age. Other factors like dehydration, taking enormous stress, hormonal disbalance can also be the possible causes of such issues.
Understanding The Symptoms Of The Sunken Eyes
There are different eye conditions. therefore, it is important to understand the characteristics, before you start considering them. Here mentioned are the most common symptoms of sunken eyes.
- Hollowing under the eyes is the most common symptom. It might feel like the plumper region of your under-eye is getting empty.
- You will also start noticing a dark shadow over the eyelid.
- Heavy dark circles can also be seen underneath your eyes. These are darker than the normal dark circles that we notice around our eyes occasionally.
- Think skin under the eyes.
This eye condition is also known by other names like tear-through hollows and under-eye hollows. Although, these can be treated if noticed at the earliest. Else, this condition starts getting permanent.
How To Get Rid Of Sunken Eyes?
As the sunken eyes are the result of allergic reactions and sinus infections. The condition can be treated with many home remedies and lifestyle changes.
- Maintain a fixed sleep schedule. This will help in filling the void in your eyes. Your eyesight can also be improved considerably.
- Invest in a good quality eye cream and moisturizer. Make sure to apply the moisturizer daily before you step out of your house. This will help in protecting your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Place moist tea bags over your eyes. This will help in getting rid of the eye bags. Also, tea bags are rich in antioxidants and hence promote better blood circulation.
- You can also apply thin and sliced cucumber pieces over your eyes for around 15-20 minutes daily. This will considerably enhance the appearance of your eyes.