Peculiarities of Impotence and Its Treatment
A quality life is one where it is possible to fully enjoy all the natural abilities of the body. Often men face the problem of erectile dysfunction but not immediately visit a doctor. In most cases, it is treatable and allows you to have a normal sexual life afterward.
What Can Cause Impotence?
Even young men can suffer from impotence, so there are absolutely different reasons that cause this disease. They are:
- Organic impotence. It may appear after diseases of the reproductive system, endocrine disorders, or other chronic diseases. Injuries to the spine or the reproductive organs, operations carried out on the genitals may also cause impotence.
- Psychological impotence. It may be caused by an experience of unsuccessful sexual intercourse, self-doubt, fear, high excitement, depression, and stress.
- Inactive lifestyle. A sedentary lifestyle affects the circulatory system negatively with weight increasing. Overweight may reduce testosterone secretion and cause diabetes which adversely affects a male organ.
Drugs for Impotence Treatment
Today there is a huge number of tablets that stimulate male sexual power. Gesundeliebe will provide you with information on each of them. Let’s look at the most popular ones:
- It is more powerful than Viagra, as the time to maintain efficiency for reaching an erection is about 36 hours. You can find more information on https://gesundeliebe.com/cialis-kaufen.html;
- It has the most minimal effect which lasts only 5-6 hours, but it is the best-selling drug.
Many men consider impotence to be a personal problem that is not acceptable to talk about, so they don’t visit a doctor. Some of them think this disease is incurable. This is not true: in 95% of cases, erectile dysfunction can be cured. The main thing is to determine accurately the cause of this disease.