How to overcome Sciatica through a proper diet?
Sciatica is a condition characterized by pain radiating along the sciatic nerve. One of the most common causes of Sciatica is a herniated disc and associated inflammation that can affect the sciatic nerve. The main symptoms of the disease are pain, muscle weakness, needles along the sciatic nerve, and loss of control of urination and stool. How is Sciatica treated? Home treatments play an important role.
Diet food for Sciatica
The supply of nutrients and minerals will be limited, and this, in turn, will negatively affect the construction of cartilage tissue. Ravenscroft London suggests you avoid overeating habits because food that has not been converted into energy will remain in the body in the form of fatty deposits on organs and tissues and will enhance the load on the suffering spine.
- Any fresh fruits and vegetables, as they contain fiber. It is optimal that they make up at least half of the daily food intake. This way, the body will be able to get all the vitamins and minerals it needs without overloading itself. Also, the consumption of raw cabbage, for example, naturally promotes self-purification of the body;
- Tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, radishes and spinach contain not only sodium, magnesium, iron, but also vitamins A, B, C, E, etc., which make the bodywork like clockwork and are natural antioxidants. They also enhance the metabolism in the body. Also, salads and juices are useful;
- Milk, beans, Eggs, Fish, poultry, nuts, corn, eggplants, mushrooms, seeds should make up a third of the meal due to the presence of proteins in them. Sheep meat and whitefish are beneficial, as the presence of unsaturated fats characterizes them
- Well, the use of natural cheeses, fish, cauliflower, peas, soy pods, improves the body with phosphorus. Nuts, liver, beets, heart, Fresh eggs, kidneys contain calcium, which is useful in the treatment and prevention of Sciatica;
- Sunflower, cucumbers, legumes, nuts, avocados, seeds are useful for radiculitis due to their high magnesium content;
- The consumption of the crabs, peas, heart, oats, lamb kidneys, oysters, brain, lobsters, corn, grapefruit and bananas contributes to the production of vitamin B.
- Tangerines, oranges, berries, greens, pears and plums, bell peppers, have vitamin C. In addition to its general strengthening and protective functions, it aids in the production of substances that nourish cartilage and make them flexible.
Follow the diet, as mentioned above, to reduce pain and completely overcome sciatica. Here’s a quick video in which Dr Yaser Mehrez lists some of the causes of sciatica and provides information about health improvement, rejuvenation of a person. Love for others and one, as a feeling of high vibrations, is an essential factor in healing.