Signs of a Bipolar Being
While a lot of people think terrible mood, swings are the only signs of being bipolar, it is not true at all. There are a lot of signs of bipolar beings, but before we present these signs to you, it is important for you to know the meaning of this illness.
Bipolar is a psychiatric illness that is characterized by depressive as well as manic episodes. In some cases, the illness is diagnosed due to manic episodes only.
You may want to learn abut bipolar disorder clinical trial, but before you do that, it is important for you to know about some of the most common symptoms of this disorder.
- Constant irritation and disorganized behavior: If you notice a specific person is constantly irritated and unhappy about the things and people around them, they are definitely going through bipolar illness.
- Depression: Being depressed because of a specific reason is acceptable but being depressed without any reason is not acceptable at all. This is a major sign of bipolar illness. If you, or someone around you, are feeling depressed even when most of the things are right, it is time for you to consult a doctor immediately.
- Sudden mood fluctuations: Bipolar beings feel extremely positive and energetic for about a couple of minutes and suddenly drop on their energy levels the very next moment.
- Loss of interest in everything: Bipolar beings never feel happy about anything around them. They do not take interest in any hobby activity, either. Also, they refrain from entering into a conversation with anyone, most of the times.
- Change in sleep patterns: It is noticed that bipolar beings sleep either way too much or not at all.
Apart from the above symptoms, the other common symptoms are loss of focus, manic episodes, constant mind chattering, etc.