Simple ways to avoid common causes of Back Pain
Back Pain is something which if increases substantially, can cause many problems in both the professional and personal life as well. If the back pain is not very complicated and can be solved by bringing in some changes in the lifestyle or by using some over the counter medication, here are some of the ways that you can put into use so that you can get an easier and quicker relief from this calamity.
Ways to avoid common causes of Back Pain
- The seating position is vital for improving the backache. If you do not sit in the correct position and you sit in that manner for long periods of time, the back posture can become worse, deforming the spine as well. To keep the position of the seat right, you can use some cushion or a folded towel between the locker back and the seat. Always make sure to keep the feet on the floor to maintain a good posture.
- Visiting a physical therapist can be useful in such cases. They will train on how to sit, stand and also move around in a manner so that the alignment of the spine is not distorted and also there is no strain on the back as a result. They do conduct specialized exercises that make the core muscles strong enough so that they are capable enough to support the back. If the core muscles are strong enough, the chances of encountering the pain reduce a great deal.
- A way you can use to maintain the posture upright and make sure that the upper body weight does not affect the lower end is by using belts like the one provided in the link com/dr-ho-2-in-1-back-decompression-belt/. These belts can be used to decompress the spinal discs and also the lower back joints. Also, they can give good relief from the stiffness in the muscles on the back.
- Previously many medical professionals would suggest bed rest for backache but now that is not the case anymore. Instead, they have found out that such bed rests do aggravate the pain and this can lead to further complications. Hence make sure not to rest for more than two days and then start to move on slowly from the third day onwards. It is also suggested that physical workouts have been well effective in curing the ache more rapidly.
- If you apply ice in the area you are experiencing the pain and this will be enough to reduce the sensation of the pain. Do this several times of the day and up to 20 minutes per session to get the maximum effect. Cover the ice pack with a piece of the cloth like a towel or something thick enough to protect the skin. Switch a hot or slightly warm treatment after this cold treatment. Apply a heating pad on the skin that will be helpful in relaxing the muscles and improving the flow of the blood to and from the affected area. Do not sleep with a heating pad to avoid skin burns and tissue damage.
Use these tricks to get good relief from the excruciating pain. You can be guaranteed not to suffer from any back pain in the future.