Guess who’s going to be there?
I’m officially part of the Chicago GFAF Expo Blogger Team!
This is what comes with each ticket (Adults – $20 & Kids: $5):
- Sampling and purchasing from over 100 specialty vendors
- Membership in the GFAF EXPO CLUB – with exclusive online offers and news emailed to you every month
- Free lectures about gluten & allergen-free living and cooking
- The best cookbooks and the ability to meet the authors and get a signed copy of your book
- A free gift bag to carry all of your loot
- All products are labeled by allergen
- Coupons for future purchases
- Take home samples of of your favorite and new products
- Purchase hard-to-find products
- Shop at the new Expo Store – featuring gift products that can only be found at the Expo
- Kids area
And what sort of things can you expect to find at the Expo?
Over 100 large companies and small business vendors join together at each Expo. All of the vendors are 100 percent gluten-free and many also will showcase products free of the top eight allergens: milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy and wheat. The Expo will include a dedicated area featuring nut-free products.
Attendees are able to sample products, purchase hard to find goods and attend over 20 informational sessions presented by the nation’s leading chefs, best-selling cookbook authors, and highly regarded nutrition and health experts.
And of course, let’s not forget moi! I’ll be in the Official Blogger Area, so if you’re going to be around, make sure to stop by and say “hello!”
Not only does the event focus on the celiac community, it also aids those with:
- gluten sensitivities
- auto-immune / anti-inflammatory diseases
- and autism!
And that’s not all! The GFAF Expo is quite unique:
Athletes and the health conscious community will greatly benefit from the Expo’s offerings that include raw foods, supplements, health foods, protein bars and shakes, and detox options.
There are SO many reasons for people to attend this event.
Come and join us!
I’ll be posting more about it in the up-coming weeks, so stay tuned!
In the meantime, here are some photos from past Expos that I found on GFAF’s Flickr photostream:
I can’t wait :-) I’m really excited to be somewhere where allergies are “the thing”, lol. I’m also excited to make some new connections, both local and not!
See you guys there! :-)